Thursday, October 15, 2009

still life







second still life
10 inches by 13 inches












First student still life.






8 inches by 10 inches













I created a still life as a project for my contemporary studios class. I will rescan it and add it at school since the one i scanned is not compatible with this blog.

I really do not remember a whole lot about the still life other than I was studying for a geology exam and liked the set up I had and decided it would be a great still life. A students still life.

I had not realized how messy I am when I am studying until I finished the drawing and stepped away from it.

I also realized that drawing while recovering from surgery and on percoset are not compatible when it comes to a good drawing. Of course I realized this after I was off the percoset and attempting to scan the drawing.

Still life's are normally not something I enjoy, but honestly, I have to admit that I enjoyed creating this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home