Thursday, November 05, 2009

landscape


Solitary
video
2 minute duration
I created this video from pictures that I took while on the downtown campus. I decided I wanted everyone to see how lonely it is for me. Every day I go through the day lonely. I often get lost in the shuffle or left behind.
I am often the person last to leave, or left out at lunch time, forgotten when it comes to group projects, it kind of feels like being the last person picked for a team sport. Generally I use my time alone to think or work through new projects on my own, but more often than not I just feel alone and that my disability has left me in a solitary confinement of sorts.
So this project was my personal landscape, what I see around me as I struggle to walk almost always alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home